Time to Think
Time to Think is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Time to Think Information
Arueshalae asked for several days to reflect on the situation.
Time to Think Objectives
Time to think
- Arueshalae asked for several days to reflect on the situation.
Time to Think Walkthrough
- Once the quest Dreams in Ruin is complete, Arueshalae will ask you to give her a few days to think.
- After a few days, when you back to Nexus, Arueshalae will ask you to go into her dream again.
- This quest is very import to Arueshalae romance, don't kiss her yet. Agree to enter her dream, and guard her during her sleep.
- Talk to the ghosts in Arueshalae's dream.
- When you wake up, talk to Arueshalae.
Time to Think important NPCs
- Arueshalae (Companion)
Time to Think Completed quest information
This errand is complete
Time to Think Tips & Tricks
- If you are toward the end of act III (Before you set sail) and have run out of quests to follow, you can rest for the maximum at the nexus, and the event will still trigger after the rest.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Quest doesn't trigger for me also.
I rested 3 times and then finally waited 24 hour (to save on ingredients) to activate this.
What happens if you kiss her?
This quest doesnt trigger in my playthrough. Just waited serveral days but nothing happens. Are there an requirements?
This quest doesnt trigger im my playthrough. I waited several days but nothing happens