Time to Think
Time to Think is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Arueshalae asked for several days to reflect on the situation.
Time to think
- Arueshalae asked for several days to reflect on the situation.
- Once the quest Dreams in Ruin is complete, Arueshalae will ask you to give her a few days to think.
- After a few days, when you back to Nexus, Arueshalae will ask you to go into her dream again.
- This quest is very import to Arueshalae romance, don't kiss her yet. Agree to enter her dream, and guard her during her sleep.
- Talk to the ghosts in Arueshalae's dream.
- When you wake up, talk to Arueshalae.
Time to Think important NPCs
- Arueshalae (Companion)
Time to Think Completed quest information
This errand is complete
- If you are toward the end of act III (Before you set sail) and have run out of quests to follow, you can rest for the maximum at the nexus, and the event will still trigger after the rest.