A Common Cause
A Common Cause is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
In troubled times, some people set aside old feuds, while others cling to them until their dying breath. As they prepare for their final attack on the Gray Garrison, the crusaders are gathering all the allies they can — even those whom the crusaders would have scorned before the city's destruction.
Gather allies for the attack on the Gray Garrison
- How many people are there still alive in the city who can hold a weapon or cast a spell? Potential allies may be found in the most unlikely of places.
You can save a group of Tieflings at the western side of the Market Square.
- Head to Market Square, and on the western side of the map, near a collapsed building, you will see some tieflings trying to get one of their brethren out of the rubble.
- If you pass the Athletics check you will earn 69 Experience. The Tieflings will introduce themselves, and you will net another 368 Experience points. After the conversation, the tieflings will join the crusaders.
West of the Tieflings is an Athletics point, on the other side and further south-west you can find a group of Mongrels who are willing to join with some light convincing.
Head to the Blackwing Library. Talk to Chaleb, he is alongside a group of men trying to burn a group of traitors. During the conversation, you will have three different checks to learn what is really going on here. You learn that the traitors are actually Chaleb and his team. (Needs to be done before the attack on Defender's Heart, otherwise they will be burned already.)
- Once you defeat Chaleb, free the Crusaders, you will find the Storyteller among them. He will thank you for rescuing him. Klaem, the young crusader that you have also saved, will thank you too. You can also ask him about how they ended up tied up. When you are done asking questions, tell them to head to the Defender's Heart. In your journal, you can see that the Knights of the Flaming Lance have joined the crusaders.
- If you delay too long before reaching the Blackwing Library the crusaders will already be dead and you will be unable to recruit the Flaming Lance. (you need to do it before attack on Defender's Heart)
Completed Quest Information
The time for preparing for the attack and finding allies has passed. No matter how many warriors are on the crusaders' side, now it's time for all of them to fight!
- Note and tips go here...