Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers
Holy Dagger +3
|Required Mythic Path|
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Ceremonial weapons have fallen into the hands of undead created from the bodies of noble chiefs.
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers
- Ceremonial weapons have fallen into the hands of undead created from the bodies of noble chiefs.
- Return the Ceremonials Daggers to Nidalav. Must be done before warning the Hand, in the quest, A Spring Run Dry.
1. Ailberije, Master of Iz - Drops from Chieftain Alberie during "Untamed Spirit" quest
2. Ajb the Sweet-Voiced - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
3. Afjne Bloody Spear - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
4. Angna the Spinstress - Drops from Skeleton near south west corner
5. Aregau the Saint - Perception check near bed in Regnard's room in the Shrine Zone
6. Aremora the Skyreader - On the ground, up the hill west of Shrine exit
7. Dwidry Stormraven - Drops from Skeleton west side, near boat wreckage
8. Eohan the One-Eyed - At the top of cliff climb, the corpse that spawns 3 earth elementals
9. Fiahn the Ore Master - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
10. Gonnla the Wild Boar - Perception check top middle of the crop field in the Shrine Zone. Inside of Pulura's Fall. They are harvesting food, perhaps mushrooms. Walk within the field to perform a perception check fot the dagger.
11. Gweirn the She-Wolf - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
12. Hedd the Twin - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
13. Hegwart the Snake - On the ground near boat wreckage at west side
14. Hidd the Twin - On the ground near Cliff climb
15. Inbalta the Fire-Haired - Perception check west of boat wreckage (near 7. & 13.)
16. Kigven the Goldenmare - Perception check near broken crate and boat at the south bottom corner (near 4.)
17. Lille the Quick - Drops from Skeleton guarding the Old Doll at north west side
18. Orren the Bear - Drops from Skeleton encounter after ritual during "A Spring Run Dry" quest. There is a second dagger findable through a perception check at the base of the ramp near where the party spawns during the skeleton encounter.
19. Ruhad the Bookreader - Perception check near small tree and bush, just above where you enter cliff side when fetching the Old Doll
20. Surna the Daughter of Spirits - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
21. Vigdelly the Wayfinder - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers important NPCs
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Completed quest information
This errand is complete.
- Nidalav is Located in the back Room of the Ritual
- Some of the daggers can be acquired during the Trickster mythic path quest, The Fool King, but characters on that path cannot complete this quest. Only characters on the Angel mythic path can acquire and complete this quest.
- Quest is worth 23,040 experience. You get a holy dagger +3 for completing it.