Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers
Holy Dagger +3
|Required Mythic Path|
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Information
Ceremonial weapons have fallen into the hands of undead created from the bodies of noble chiefs.
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Objectives
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers
- Ceremonial weapons have fallen into the hands of undead created from the bodies of noble chiefs.
- Return the Ceremonials Daggers to Nidalav. Must be done before warning the Hand, in the quest, A Spring Run Dry.
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Walkthrough
1. Ailberije, Master of Iz - Drops from Chieftain Alberie during "Untamed Spirit" quest
2. Ajb the Sweet-Voiced - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
3. Afjne Bloody Spear - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
4. Angna the Spinstress - Drops from Skeleton near south west corner
5. Aregau the Saint - Perception check near bed in Regnard's room in the Shrine Zone
6. Aremora the Skyreader - On the ground, up the hill west of Shrine exit
7. Dwidry Stormraven - Drops from Skeleton west side, near boat wreckage
8. Eohan the One-Eyed - At the top of cliff climb, the corpse that spawns 3 earth elementals
9. Fiahn the Ore Master - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
10. Gonnla the Wild Boar - Perception check top middle of the crop field in the Shrine Zone. Inside of Pulura's Fall. They are harvesting food, perhaps mushrooms. Walk within the field to perform a perception check fot the dagger.
11. Gweirn the She-Wolf - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
12. Hedd the Twin - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
13. Hegwart the Snake - On the ground near boat wreckage at west side
14. Hidd the Twin - On the ground near Cliff climb
15. Inbalta the Fire-Haired - Perception check west of boat wreckage (near 7. & 13.)
16. Kigven the Goldenmare - Perception check near broken crate and boat at the south bottom corner (near 4.)
17. Lille the Quick - Drops from Skeleton guarding the Old Doll at north west side
18. Orren the Bear - Drops from Skeleton encounter after ritual during "A Spring Run Dry" quest. There is a second dagger findable through a perception check at the base of the ramp near where the party spawns during the skeleton encounter.
19. Ruhad the Bookreader - Perception check near small tree and bush, just above where you enter cliff side when fetching the Old Doll
20. Surna the Daughter of Spirits - Drops from Wight near Cliff climb
21. Vigdelly the Wayfinder - Drops from Wight near Stone Tree
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers important NPCs
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Completed quest information
This errand is complete.
Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers Tips & Tricks
- Nidalav is Located in the back Room of the Ritual
- Some of the daggers can be acquired during the Trickster mythic path quest, The Fool King, but characters on that path cannot complete this quest. Only characters on the Angel mythic path can acquire and complete this quest.
Similar to the post right before me, it's possible to receive two copies of the Orren the Bear dagger. It seems at some point the devs made a change so that the dagger was spawnable before the skeleton encounter from continuing on the ascension quest. It spawns from a perception check at the end of the middle ramp into the middle basin area; almost exactly where your party is placed as part of the quest encounter. In fact the Orren the Bear dagger from the skeleton encounter is NOT the one you need in order to turn in the quest. It will be taken up if it's in your inventory when turning in the quest though.
I received 2 of the "Orren the Bear" daggers, and I did not receive the "Inbalta the Fire-Haired" dagger. I have 21 daggers, but as I said, I have a duplicate of one and missing another one. The quest won't finish.
thanks for the tip guys. 20 daggers and then blow the quest off until it gives you the last one.
I know this is a long shot since there's not much activity here but I am stuck on this quest and cant find answers elsewhere. Am I doing something wrong or Is there some trick to get Ajb,Afjine,Gwei, and Fiahn to drop? The only daggers I get are the others listed to drop from those wights and those 4 are the only ones I keep missing. I have tried just about everything and for whatever reason I simply can't find them.
the last dagger from when you go outside and kill the tigers and undead... make sure you hand in right after that, dont "talk to the prisoner" first.
You can Finish this quest now, I think they patched it, you can find all 20 daggers before the ritual, and then once you finish the ritual and fight the last undead that are killing the "cultists" you can get the last one. You do need to be thorough with your search for the first 20 daggers though, some of them are in places you wouldn't normally go into :p
The quest automatically prompted as "failed" the moment I wanted to begin the ritual - so the possibility to obtain the 18th dagger only after the ritual made no sense :(