Till Death Do Us Part
Till Death Do Us Part is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
However ephemeral love and affection might be, they remain the base of the mortal society. The Knight Elan has decided to tie the knot with his beloved, Kiana. Seelah's first attempt tu ensure her friend's happiness wasn't a success. The ex-thief Curl stole the ring meant to be a present for the bride and set the demons he summoned on the Commander, Elan and Seelah. Now Seelah wants to make things right and asks for Commander's help.
Visit the jewelry shop of Master Sunhammer
- Seelah wishes to buy a new ring to replace the one thsat was stolen and she requests the Commander's adivce. She will be waiting at a shop in Drezen's main square.
Meet Elan near the barracks
- Seelah got what she wanted and now she wishes to give the present to her friend. Elan should be somewhere near the crusader barracks.
Visit the Wedding Meadow east of Drezen
- The Commander was invited to Elan and Kiana's wedding. It will be held to the east of Drezen, on the bank of the river. It seems that a happy ending for all is on the horizon, doesn't it?
Have fun and then talk to Arsinoe to begin the ceremony
- Soon Elan and Kiana will join their fates. Priestess Arsinoe will conduct the ceremony. The Commander should talk to her when he gets bored of the wedding entertainments.
- Accompany Seelah to the Jewelry shop (on the east side of town between inn and tavern). Then you will meet Elan in the barracks.
- Travel to Wedding East of Drezen. There you can play the treasure hunt game to earn some xp before the ceremony begins.
- When you are ready, buff your team and talk to Arsinoe. If you pass the perception check you will notice that there's something wrong with the gifts. Stop the ceremony immediately and fight the demons.
- After the demons been defeated, rush to Drezen.
Till Death Do Us Part important NPCs
Till Death Do Us Part Completed quest information
- The Jewelry shop in question is the Jewelry Artisan near the Inn, not the Jewelry Trader by the other merchants.