Cascade of Fire is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Sarkoris is gone, wiped off the face of Golarion - but one small part is still holding on. There, in the proud shrine hidden from sight, secrets are being kept that could benefit the Abyss as well as Golarion. The only question is who will reach those secrets first.
- Mutasafen, an ambitious demon alchemist, has discovered a certain place in the Worldwound that he believes to the of importance — the Shrine of Pulura. The Commander should make haste and find it, given that Mutasafen typically leaves nothing but ashes in his wake.
Protect the Shrine
- The scholars and the keepers of the Shrine of Pulura are no match for the Commander in battle. It seems unlikely that they will be able to safeguard the shrine and their own research, which is rumored to have the potential to turn the tide of the crusade permanently.
- Travel to Pulura's Fall in Act 5, which is south of Blackwater and west of the Ivory Sanctum. (As a Trickster, this time you don't need to ask for help from Cobblehoof and can travel there yourself.)
- Search the shrine and you will find Mutasafen. You need to choose between saving the survivors or stopping Mutasafen. However, if you caught Nurah sabotaging you in Act 2, used the Trickster option to persuade her to join you, then spared her at Drezen, she will stop Mutasafen for you. Note that you can choose between stopping Mutasafen or saving the people of Pulura's Fall - she only helps you if you save the people, in which case she stops Mutasafen for you. If you stop Mutasafen, the people die. (Or, if you sided with Ramien against Hulrun, he'll sacrifice himself to save them for you.)
- The Pulura's Fall puzzle can be solved in the following order: Newlyweds, Daughter, Rider, Patriarch, Pack, Follower. In the secret chamber there is a Mask for the quest More than Nothing and a Tome of Clear Thought +2. There is also a small bag of holding.
Cascade of Fire important NPCs
Cascade of Fire Completed quest information
The Shrine of Pulura is secure, but it will never be the same. A wholly expected outcome, admittedly, as it existed for a single purpose. It has outlived its usefulness.
- Note and tips go here...