Path of the Legend
Path of the Legend is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
It is amazing how much some mortals are willing to sacrifice for the vague prospect of 'being themselves.' Power. Freedom. Priceless opportunities. Character name wishes to relinquish something he considers an unneeded and dangerous gift. But at what cost? Will he remain true to his decision to the end - or will he yet change his mind?
Go ot the rift in the Midnight Fane
- In pursuit of her ill-advised goal, the Commander must visit several places where he has previously felt surges of power. The first of them, as indicated by the goddess, is the rift nown as the Gates of Midnight in the depths of the Midnight Fane.
Go to the place where the Sword of Valor used to shine
- The next step is Drezen. The tower where the armies of crusaders once beheld the shining Sword of Valor
Go to the Lost Chapel, the place of Nulkineth's death
- The Commander's next journey will take him to the Lost Chapel - the place wheree he defeated his first mythic demon.
Go to the Gray Garrison
- The last step is the Gray Garrison, the Wardstone chamber. That is where everything started and where everything must end.
Stay the course
- It is almost over - but some other forces may have plans of their own for the Commander and his soul.
Midnight Fane is inside the barracks which can be fast traveled to, within Drezen. After you're done with Midnight Fane, the exit is on your map. The "tower" is the place where you first hung your banner in drezen. Near the front door of the citadal. Just walk down the stairs until the event unfolds. Next is Lost Chapel. Walk until you reach the boss area. An event will happenand two enemies will spawn. Afterwards, take the long trip to Kenabres, where Grey Garrison is. The related achievement unlocked for me once I left Kenabres. "path of the Legend achievement."
Path of the Legend important NPCs
Path of the Legend Completed quest information
It is done - the Commander has rid himself of his mythic power. The first of them, as indicated by the goddess, is the rift known as the Gates of Midnight in the depths of the Midnight Fate.
- Notes and tips go here