While the World Burns
While the World Burns is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteouss. Quests can provide a unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
While the World Burns Information
The inquisitor of the Church of Iomedae wants to discuss a matter of exceptional importance with the Commander. This is how secrets of the past knock on the doors of the present: what's hidden in the dark always comes to light. Mortals like to believe that some mystical principles are involved, but they are mostly wrong. It is just that there is always some nimble mind or a dangerously curious soul whose thirst for knowledge will overcome any obstacle, for better or for worse.
While the World Burns Objectives
Talk to Inquisitor Liotr as soon as possible
- The Inquisitor is waiting for the Commander in the camp for an important discussion
Secure an invitation to Heaven's Edge from Daeran
- The matter that brought the stern Liotr Hawkblade to the Commander concerns Daeran Arendae's mysterious past. Ten years ago the demons slaughtered everyone at the Heaven's Edge estate, and the house was abandoned shortly after. Now the Inquisitor needs to get the Count's permission to revisit Heaven's Edge and uncover its secrets.
Go to Heaven's Edge
- The site of numerous gruesome deaths is soon to become the heart of fun and revelry. The Count wishes to celebrate his birthday at the old estate. The Commander should accompany Daeran on his trips, and Inquisitor Liotr will follow close behind.
Distract Daeran in the yard
- The Inquisitor wants to conduct his investigation discreetly. The Commander needs to find a way to distract the Count, as he might stand in Liotr's way.
Lure Daeran out of the room
- The next place the Inquisitor wants to examine is the room Daeran chose to stay in tonight
Occupy Daeran's attention in the hall
- Liotr wants to see the place where he found the dead demons on that fateful day: the manor's great hall. The Count must not see him snooping around.
Check on Inquisitor Liotr
- So here lies the solution to this puzzle. A mysterious supernatural entity caused the unfortunate events ten years ago. The truth shocked the Inquisitor so much that he fainted... Or is something worse afoot?
While the World Burns Walkthrough
- You need to talk to Liotr and distract Daeran.
- Let Liotr examine the three locations and learn what happened in the past.
- Light the alcohol on fire in the courtyard to activate the fire suppression system
- Talk to Liotr - he will have a vision.
- Go to the bedroom and suggest that Daeren have a nude portrait painted by Sosiel. You can also suggest, that he can ask either Camellia or Seelah to dance.
- Liotr will investigate the bedroom and have another vision.
- Go to the main hall and wait for Daeran's conversation with the cleric to end. He'll walk over to a table.
- Suggest to Daeren a drinking competition against one member of your party.
- Take Daeren's side over Lann when prompted.
- Daeren will get sick and leave.
- Liotr will have another vision and be overwhelmed.
- Liotr will tell you about the Other and ask you to keep it a secret.
- Quest end.
While the World Burns important NPCs
While the World Burns Completed quest information
Everyone has their own deep dark secrets, and the Commander has just involuntarily uncovered one of them.
While the World Burns Tips & Tricks
- If you are an Inquisitor, Liotr Hawkblade gives you the Goggles of Dreadful Judge if you help & you agree to keep Daeran's secret.
I had an easy time getting Daren out of his room by challenging him to dance with Camellia
Theres a hidden cache DC15 (on Hard) in bedroom, inside a wall with a keyhole. I searched the whole mansion but didnt find any solution to this. I see however a bugged lootable object that flies fast on screen when my character moves, that is impossible to catch and interact with, maybe thats the key?
The room next to Daeren's bedroom to the south has a hidden treasure with dc30 perception. Hat which boosts haste and slow spells, "dravens hat"
You first meet Liotr at the army camp in the commanders tent. After that he's outside by one of the tents in the camp (I think he's marked by one of the purple symbols on the map) - from memory it's near the field chapel tent as I tended to go Liotr -> Sosiel -> Daeran when talking to NPCs in camp working left to right). After you take Daeran to Heaven's Edge he'll be there in the courtyard (middle right if you're facing Daeran from below) and will move around as the quest progresses. Hope this helps.
Liotr is in Heaven`s Edge (it`s a place on the map once you get out of the city) follow Daeran quest line, (one of your followers if you choose to breing him with you) it will lead you to Heaven`s Edge, his old home. THERE you wil find Liotr.
Where the heck is that npc liotr? Cant find on my world map or in my city