The League of the Inspiring Cart
The League of the Inspiring Cart is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited, and some can only be completed with certain companions.
In true paladin spirit, Seelah gladly lends a helping hand to anyone who needs it — on this occasion, to a young knight, Elan. During the demon attack, he lost an expensive ring, a gift for his fiancée. In the grand scheme of things, this can hardly be considered a serious problem. But surely even minor requests for help should not go unheeded?
Visit the abandoned Houndhearts camp
- Elan and his friends rushed from their camp to aid Kenabres during the demon attack. When the city is no longer in danger, there will be time to visit the camp — the ring must be there.
Find the ring
- The ring must be among the belongings left by the knights. The work of the most skilled jeweler in Mendev could hardly be mistaken for anything else. It's a delicate ring made of silvery metal with a deep blue-green jewel.
Talk to Seelah
- The attempt to help those in need turned out to be much more than Seelah bargained for. The paladinhas a lot to think about. She will need to talk to her leader about what happened.
- You can visit Houndheart Campsite after you left Kenabres, you need to bring Seelah with you.
- Talk to Elan, check the crates at abandoned camp, then search for the Quasit who steals the ring.
- You can find a +2 Heavy Shield with DR5/magic at the top right of this map. (You need to pass Mobility check 20 to get there.)
- Before you caught the Quasit, prepare your team for a fight. (3 Babus will appear to attack you once you cornered that quasit.)
- Slay the demons, then talk to Seelah discussing what happened.
The League of the Inspiring Cart important NPCs
The League of the Inspiring Cart Completed quest information
It's done, although the results are not at all what was expected. And the story of the ring and the League of the Inspiring Cart is unlikely to end here…
- Notes and tips go here