Dusk of Dragons
|Location||Dragon Burial Ground|
Dusk of Dragons is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The name "Lathimas" sometimes appears in tracts about the history of dragons, but the Commander has had the privilege of meeting the scholar in person. Lathimas longs to unravel the mysteries of the Dragon Burial Ground — a place where many dragons perished for reasons unknown.
Visit the Dragon Burial Ground
- Lathimas, driven by his thirst for knowledge, has set off ahead of the Commander, but he said he would wait at the entrance to the catacombs of the Dragon Burial Ground. His scholarly curiosity has outweighed all sense of reason, for no one knows what may have taken up residence in the caves since the opening of the Worldwound.
Clear a path between the caves
- Lathimas asked the Commander to go ahead and clear the path while he takes his time studying the caves — he hopes to find evidence of a battle that once raged in these parts.
- After taken Drezen, Lathimas will show up in your Citadel and ask for your assistance in uncovering the mystery of the Dragon Burial Ground.
- The Burial Ground is to the northwest of Temple of the Good Hunt. Once you get there, talk to Lathimas then enter the cave.
- Explore the cave and find the bell, Lathimas will give you 10000G and get to work on entering the chamber. The quest will end now and you will earn 700XP. (Continues in Dawn of Dragons)
Dusk of Dragons important NPCs
Dusk of Dragons Completed quest information
Lathimas the archaeologist safely followed the Commander to the door of the Dragon Burial Ground's treasure room. He will get it open one day, but it is unlikely to be anytime soon.
- Note and tips go here...
- Other tips and note go here...