If you kill Red Mask, choose one from:
Mercy (Quest) is a Quest in Circumsat Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
An aasimar named Latverk devoted his life to a noble cause — he is buying freedom for his kin should they find themselves enslaved in the Abyss. He is calling for help, except he has nothing to offer in exchange. It is quite typical of persons who preach the ideals of the so-called "good" — to do virtuous deeds at the others' expense.
Buy the aasimar prisoners
- Latverk claims a shipment of aasimar slave girls is about to arrive to the Fleshmarkets. He's begging to save them from certain death they would face in the clutches of the most likely buyer — Shamira, the overlady of Alushinyrra. Now is the time to decide which is more important, to save a few innocent souls or to interfere with the plans of the most influential person in the city after Nocticula herself.
Protect Latverk from the assassins
- Assassins came after aasimar Latverk's head. What they might lack in competence, they make up for in sheer anger and enthusiasm. This is quite natural for denizens of the Abyss — their aggressiveness and ambition cover up for the flaws caused by the lack of experience and fighting skills.
Deal with Red Mask
- A mysterious villain known as Red Mask sent assassins after Latverk. This is hardly surprising — the chaotic and vile nature of the Abyss resists his intrusion like a living organism attempts to push out a foreign body. Having said that, a loser recruiting rabble from the streets of the Lower City is not likely to succeed.
- At the east part of Middle City, right above the Harem of Ardent Dreams, there's a Aasimar called Latverk, asking for you help.
- Latverk ask you to free some aasimar slave girls from slave trader. Agree to help him and go back to fleshmarks, there is a slave trader trying to sell slaves to Ten Thousand Delights.
- You can buy these slaves or free them by force, now, you can send them to your camp at Nexus.
- Back to Latverk, he is now upset that you sent slaves to your camp.
- Help Latverk defeat the assassins. (You can scare them off with Intimidation)
- Go to Bad Luck Tarven, find Red Mask and listen to her story. You can spare her and agree to deal with Latverk instead.
- Now back to Latverk, confront him decide his fate.
Mercy (Quest) important NPCs
Mercy (Quest) Completed quest information
When a person faces true darkness, their soul is infected with lust, violent urges, and other dark desires. Some constitutions are robust enough to fend off the disease known as evil, but most victims sucbbumb to its deleterious effects, and gladys.
- Notes and tips go here