The Secrets of Creation is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
A mystery beckons. Knowledge of a secret seems to elevate a person above others. Mortals love secrets, and will do much for the sake of knowing them, even when there is no apparent benefit to possessing such knowledge. What is the point of knowing all the secrets of the Universe? And how can this translucent masked figure know them all? Why will she only share them after the Commander has solver her riddles?
There are so many questions, and only one way to find the answers - obey this unknown figure and do what she asks.
Go to the Heart of Mystery
- An unknown masked figure told the Commander to go to a place called the 'Heart of Mystery', promising that the 'secrets of Creation' would be revealed there. Is this a trap? Someone's stupid joke? Or is there truly something of value hidden there?
Solve Four puzzles
- An unknown masked figure told the Commander to solve four puzzles located in four areas of the Worldwound. A special puzzle key is needed to activate each of them, and this key was kindly provided to the Commander. The reward of this is supposed to be the "secrets of Creation," which the mysterious figure has promised to share only with the most worthy of mortals.
Solve the last puzzle
- The Heart of Mystery opened before the Commander. The last obstacle that stood in the way of reward.
Claim the reward
- The way is open to the "secrets of Creation." The only thing left to do is step through the open portal and receive a well-deserved reward.
- This quest is unlocked after you solved the puzzle at Conundrum Unsolved. The solution is pictured below.
- In a random encounter, you will meet an ancient spirit, answer his question (Lore: Nature checks) and he will reward you the key to Legacy of the Ancients. Later, you can meet that spirit again in various different random encounters, each time you answered his question correctly, you will get some high-level scrolls, and he will reveal one of the locations (Forgotten Secrets, Final Veil, Core of Riddle) related to the quest. (Note, some of the locations, like Final Veil and Legacy of the Ancients can only be complete after you returned from Abyss.)
- You can find slabs in Ravaged Long House, Shrine of Sacrilege, Bone Hills (southwest of Valley of Temples), and Place of Execution (west of Blackwater).
- Solutions to puzzles can be deduced from the tiles places around the outside. They indicated which symbols must be used in the corresponding row, but not how many. One symbol means only that symbol in that row. You can work out the pattern from there, using the outer tiles to help you build the final picture. (Solutions can be found on the location pages).
- Once you finished puzzles at Forgotten Secrets (slabs at Shrine of Sacrilege), Final Veil (slabs at Bone Hills), Core of Riddle (slabs at Ravaged Long House) and Legacy of the Ancients (slabs at Place of Execution), return to Heart of Mystery (slabs at Laughing Caverns) and enter the Enigma.
Forgotten Secrets puzzle:
Core of the Riddle puzzle:
Final Veil puzzle:
Legacy of the Ancients puzzle:
Heart of Mystery puzzle:
The Secrets of Creation important NPCs
- Unknown masked figure
The Secrets of Creation Completed quest information
Unfortunately, no one was going to reveal the secrets of Creation or the mysteries of the Universe to the Commander. This was to be expected. The ancient trap set by the demon lord Areshkagal was intended for someone else, someone who never fell into it. However, the Commander was not left entirely without reward. Well, it's all for the best.
- Notes and tips go here
- Other tips and note go here...