Gwerm Family Secrets
Gwerm Family Secrets is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Power twists and warps all who possess it. Once a person becomes accustomed to a special position in society, they develop a condescending attitude to others. This attitude remains even when society itself crumbles around them. Horgus Gwerm, a man blessed by noble birth and no small amount of superiority, has found himself in unusual circumstances. He persists in clinging to his riches and power, even as their value dwindles with every passing minute.
Clear a path to the surface for Horgus
- Horgues Gwerm's first priority is finding a way to the surface. He is willing to pay generoiusly for a guide and hire the finest bodyguards money can but. Unfortunately for Horgus, the best bodyguards are not in the vicinity.
Go to Horgus's mansion with Camellia
- After hiring reliable bodyguards, Horgus set off for his mansion. What could compel this man to risk his life to return to his ravaged home? The answer to that quesdtion lies in the ancestral seat of the Gwerms.
Make sure the mansion is safe
- Horgus has always relied on money rather than a blade to solve his problems. In typical fashion, he has hired mercenaries to do the legwork while he remains at a safe distance, waiting for their signal. All the enemies in the Gwerm mansion must be eliminated, then the signal can be given.
- When you leave the underground, you can find Gwerm at Defender's Heart. He will give you his pay, and ask for your help in retaking his mansion. If you accept, the Mansion's location is marked on your map.
- Travel to Gwerm's Mansion after you reached the surface. Gwerm already waits there and ask you to clear the mansion for him. He asks you to take a stroll though his house and kill anyone on sight. He states that can always keep whatever good you find, so you are able to loot to your heart content.
- There are several cultists in the mansion, wipe them out and loot the valuables. At the first level, you can find Sickle of Falter (+1, Fitness Wielding) and Silver Robe (+1 saving throws against fear). At the second level, there is a short bow of code.
- Once you clear the enemies, signal Gwerm at the study's window, it is the farthest window of the last room on the second floor. Interact with it. He will open the secret door and ask you to follow him.
- After you learn the secret from Gwerm, decide what to do with his secret, and claim your rewards. (Your decision may affect your relationship with Camellia.)
Gwerm Family Secrets important NPCs
Gwerm Family Secrets Completed quest information
Horgus Gwerm's noble name remains unblemished. For now, at least.
- Notes and tips go here