Third Wheel is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Some scientists believe that human feelings are utterly alien to the demons of the Abyss. But who determines what is and is not a "human" feeling? Cannot humans be overcome by the desire to kill? Can they not destroy for the sheer fun of it? Can they not be consumed by jealousy? Humans and demons are suspiciously similar in several respects, and that fact should never be overlooked.
- Morevet the succubus is terrified - a powerful demon called Zerieks has been killing her clients and may well try to kill her too. The Commander has agreed to teach Zerieks some good manners. Morevet has revealed that the demon's usual haunt is the rooftop of a nearby building, and stairs leading up there can be found to the left of the gate to the Upper City.
Send Morevet to Zerieks
- Zerieks told quite a different story. According to him, the Commander was just the tool of Morevet's revenge. The Commander agreed to give the succubus an enchanted ring that will teleport her to her "lover."
- In Ten Thousand Delights Morevet asks you to kill Zerieks, who can be found on a rooftop to the left of the city gate. (Near the big stairs to the Upper city on the left, mobility check required. )
- If you pass the perception check on Morevet, you will find she isn't really telling you the truth.
- Find Zerieks, he will tell you another story. And asks you to fake his death by giving his ring to Morevet.
- Return to Morevet and learn that she and Zerieks are playing games, no matter you kill Zerieks or not, you will get rewards. (Zerieks gives both the armor and gold while Morevet gives only gold.)
Third Wheel important NPCs
Third Wheel Completed quest information
The Commander was just a pawn in the love games of two demons, but at least he lived to tell the tale. This is one of those rare situations where there is no right and wrong, merely winners and losers.
- The correct location is in the Middle City, on the stairs leading to the Upper City, put your camera toward the exit and go to left you will see some Skill Based Mobility Check leading to the roof.
- Other note and tips go here...