The Last Steps
The Last Steps is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Last Steps Information
The long history of the Worldwound that began in the land of Sarkoris must likewise end here. The Commander has matters to take care of in Drezen, but it is merely a waypoint on the final stretch.
The Last Steps Objectives
Launch the final assault on the Threshold fortress
- At the last moment, when all seemed lost for the crusaders, the Commander was able to tip the scales in her favor. The demon lord Deskari was brought down in the grand battle of Iz, and now the crusaders stand ready to assail the main bulwark of the Worldwound armies - the fortress of Threshold.
Return to Drezen
- The one who calls himself the Storyteller has summoned the Commander back to the capital of the crusaders. There awairs the army that has assembled for the final push.
The Last Steps Walkthrough
- Before you travel Threshold, you may want to finish the following:
- Acquired at least 1 New Nahyndrian Crystal. (Use Midnight Bolt on Demon Lords) You can acquire at least 4 by now (Deskari, Baphomet, Areshkagal and Nocticula), 5 if you attack Socothbenoth.
- Make sure you used the secret keys found in Iz to explore the secret region of Areelu's Lab. Acquired her note and finished the crusade project to research it.
- Fully explored Ineluctable Prison, you should be able to talk to Hepzamirah's Ghost after you dealt with the Hand of the Inheritor.
- Save the map in Pulura's Falls, and complete it's crusade project.
- Max your crusade ranks. (This is not required for secret ending, just for better ending slideshow)
- Complete storyteller's quest In Pursuit of the Past, After the quest is marked complete. Give the storyteller another Elven note to learn that Areelu learned the methods to open worldwound from him.
- You allies will aid you in this fight. Before you go inside the fort, rest the team and level up all your companions. Later the unselected companions need to hold the entrance of the fort.
The Last Steps important NPCs
The Last Steps Completed quest information
Everything will end where it all began. The Commander of the Fifth Crusade has brought his army to the Threshold fortress, where the gateway into the Abyss known as the Worldwound was opened a centuty ago. The battle that is about to take place here will determine the future of Golarion.
The Last Steps Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!