Drezen vs. The Murderer of the Galtan Guest
Drezen vs. The Murderer of the Galtan Guest is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Sometimes people create laws that turn the world upside down, declaring that black is white, and white is black, just to preserve a fragile balance. It's hardly surprising that this may confuse people who are used to believing the evidence of their eyes.
Solve the murder of the Galtan
- The body of a Galtan traveler is still lying near Wintersun. Who is he? Where is he from? Was he really killed by Drezen soldiers, and if so, why? The Commander needs to find the answers to these questions.
- Officer Kermel and his soldiers believe they fulfilled their duty by killing the demon. But isn't the duty of a soldier to obey their leader? What Kermel did was at once good deed and a violation of the law. What will the Commander of Drezen make of it?
- After receiving the quest, head to Wintersun. You'll find the remains of a dead babau just south of the haunted altar. Inspect it to continue the quest line. "A dead babau lies on the ground. It has been cut to ribbons by more than one sword. Soldiers boot prints can be seen around the corpse."
- The quest will update, stating that the culprit can be found in Drezen.
- Return to Drezen and find Kermel near the barracks (where Seelah is located). Speak to him to advance the quest.
- Go to your headquarters to judge Kermel.
Drezen vs. The Murderer of the Galtan Guest important NPCs
Kermel, guard in Drezen.
Drezen vs. The Murderer of the Galtan Guest Completed quest information
The Commander has issued his verdict. It would be difficult for any except an aeon to dispute the fairness of the decision. The aeon impartially watches the actions and deeds of he who strives for pure clarity of mind and the unbiased administration of justice.
- Notes and tips go here