The Fool King
|Required Mythic Path||Trickster|
The Fool King is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Fool King Information
A point of historical reference: there was never any monarchy in Sarkoris. The country was divided between clans, each with their chief, and its spiritual power came from a druid circle of hierophants. Iz wasn't the capital of Sarkoris, and there's never been a throne there. The man who came to the Commander, claiming his right to a non-existent throne, is so obviously an imposter, it's ridiculous. But the Commander seems to like jokes. Well, let's see how much fun a fool king from the tavern will bring to Drezen.
The Fool King Objectives
Find proof of Thaberdine's royal origin near Pulura's Fall
- The cemetery near Pulura Fall really exists. The Sarkorians used to bury their tribal chiefs there. There is no proof of the fake king's claims to be found at the cemetery, nor could there be. But the Commander is trusting a mysterious sense of intuition. What is he hoping to find there? Props for a joke inappropriate during times of war, or something more?
Show the stone tablet to Thaberdine
- As expected, there is no family tree of King Thaberdine near Pulura's Fall. Now, perhaps, the Commander will stop this farce, and throw the impostor out of the city, as he should have done a long time ago? The so-called "king of Sarkoris" can be found in Drezen's tavern.
Prepare for the coronation
- What has happened? In the Commander's hands, reality itself seems to play along with this whimsical joke. This stone tablet is not a forgery. Its surface changed, as if this ridiculous fake king's family tree had been there all along. The crown? It couldn't have existed, yet here it is, shimmering with gold and jewels. The situation becomes more and more mysterious… But if there is a crown, why not put it on the king's head?
Crown Thaberdine King
- The further this joke goes, the more absurd reality becomes, and the more real the absurd becomes. Will things really get to the point where the drunkard ascends to a nonexistent throne?
Wait to see how things unfold
- The king has returned. An heir of a title that has never existed, proudly occupies a chair at the tavern that now serves as his palace. How will the Commander's mad joke continue? No one, not even the Commander himself, seems to know.
The Fool King Walkthrough
- A pretender called Thaberdine appears in Drezen, asking you to support his claim. If you let him stay, he will then appear in the tarven. (This quest is only avialable to the Trickster mythic path.)
- In order to reach Pulura's Fall, you need go to the council chamber and ask Cobblehoof for help.
- Explore Pulura's Fall and you will find evidence to disprove the pretender's claim.
- Prepare for the coronation (through a decree in the Crusade screen), then head back to the tavern and crown him.
- Wait for several days. Thaberdine will approach you again, talking about the best liquor made in a Moonshiner's Hut.
- When you travel to the Moonshiner's Hut you will find that it's actually Areelu's Lab.
- Explore the lab and you will find a way remove the demonic seal under Drezen and gain your 4th mythic rank.
The Fool King important NPCs
The Fool King Completed quest information
As hard as it is to believe, the fuss over the drunkard's coronation was not entirely in vain. The fake king came to tell the Commander about a very interesting place in the depths of the Worldwound…
The Fool King Tips & Tricks
- You can collect a number of Funerary Daggers in Pulura's Fall, but the related quest (Twenty-One Ceremonial Daggers) is only available to the Angel mythic path. As a Trickster, you can safely sell these.
When you go to Pulura's Falls, make sure you have Death Ward for your whole party. There are Ancient Sarkorian Wights, Corpulent Ghosts, a couple Skeletal Berserkers, and about ten Greater Shadows; with Death Ward on your whole party most of the enemies are trivialized, just make sure to burst the Wights as they hit pretty hard. There's also a trio of Elder Earth Elementals up on the peak that spawn when you touch one of the burial daggers up there - these were the roughest part for me, but still very doable with a few summons and all buffed up.
Note: If the goal of this quest is to get to Areelu's lab, which it seemingly is then it does not necessarily need to be done at all. I was setn to Areelu's lab through the lich mythic path for example. So, if you threw this guy out like I did, do not worry, I think this is just one of many ways to get to Areelu's lab which is where the mythic level actually comes from.
This guy, this dude...
Shows up, says "Yo, gimme respect, food, a title, and a place to stay."
I says to him "Eh, sure."
He then plants his hobo arse down in the middle of the council room on an invisible chair. Doesn't give me a location or anything beyond a conversation and a mild headache.
Happened four times in a row now on different characters and restarts. Honestly, at this point I'd rather just punt his arse off the balcony into the courtyard and be done with it.
я так и не нашел нигде внятного прохождения квеста все сайты якобы с прохождениями как и тут туоп копи пастят лог квеста игры....а где подробности??? я даже первую часть не понимаю как сделать а вы уже пишете дальше отдайте табличку.... какую нахер табличку где ее взять??? в квесте пишется в игре нужны летащие средства передвижения.... где их взять ХРЕН кто где пишет .... неумете делать описания прохождения игр НЕ БЕРИТЕСЬ! \
если берешся писать про прохождение пиши подробно а не копи паст журнала игрового квестаhttps://pathfinderwrathoftherighteous.wiki.fextralife.com/The+Fool+King#zz-16392338
Is there any reason why I would not be able to start this quest? Two playthroughs now and the only option I have is to throw Thaberdine out.