The Ultimate Joke
The Ultimate Joke is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The Ultimate Joke Information
The farce that has been dragging on for years is nearing its resolution. The Council has formulated a plan - an incredibly idiotic plan, but one that is probably feasible. Now, the Commander is getting ready to procure the final component required for its execution. Except he is no slavish follower of plans - even those he has proposed himself. The culmination promises a raucous punchline, but who will be the object of ridicule? And how? Even an obserer driven by purely academic interest cannot help but feel a certain thrill as this story undolds.
The Ultimate Joke Objectives
Attend yet another meeting of the Council
- "This meeting is now in session" - what immeasurable delight these words must bring to the celestial with the head of a lion and the brains of a shrew! One cannot help but suspect that the main purpose of forming the Council was so that she could enjoy the sound of her own voice uttering this phrase.
Talk to Socothbenoth in the Commander's chambers
- As always, the Council has one plan, Socothbenoth has another, and Shyka are clearly up to something as well... But it seems the Commander intends to outplay them all. What proposition does the Silken Sin have for him - and what will he actually do?
Obtain Shamira's essence
- Shamira, Nocticula's longtime lover and ally, is loyal to her lady insofar as anyone can be loyal in the Abyss, but she dreams of having a damon lord's power and true dominion over Alushinyrra. She is tolerably shrewd, tolerably prudent, and intolerably brazen. And she is a fallen celestial - in other words, the perfect target for anyone seeking the essence of Heaven. But the Commander's activities in Nocticula's palace may not remain confined to killing Shamira...
Play a joke on Nocticula
- Socobenoth is quite powerful, and at the same time, pathetic in his own way. He could be conquering other Abyssal realms, striving for godlike power, but instead he wastes his time getting back at his sister and lover for rejecting him. Could he have found a more pointless pursuit? It even makes one wonder... When the time comes for the Commander's grand joke to reach its finale, will he get what he desires - will he have the last laugh in his feud with Nocticula, or will he rightly become a laughingstock?
Return to the Council
- So that was the Commander's plan? Interesting. It has reached its final stage - now to witness the end result.
Defeat Nocticula in battle
- Socothbenoth was right to bet on the Commander - just like he dreamed, the resolution of this long joke has made a mockery of Noctiula. Serves her right - she should not assume that she will always have the last laugh!
The Ultimate Joke Walkthrough
Walkthrough go here
The Ultimate Joke important NPCs
- NPC go here...
The Ultimate Joke Completed quest information
The Commander's work is done, and the joke has been played. But what comes next? She holds in her hands a magical bomb that could alter the very nature of the Worldwound, and with it the life of not just Sarkoris nad its neighbors, but all Golarion. If he goes ahead with his designs, even Areelu Vorlesh himself will not be able to predict the effects.
The Ultimate Joke Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
I must be missing something, she starts the fight with a DC 45 fort save or be fascinated that ignores all immunity to mind effects, the proceeds to machine gun everyone down with 9 attacks per round at +70 to hit, ignoring all illusions.
I just killed her...
same problem. maybe this quest is a riddle?
Yeah cant interact with her aswell, first thought I had to do the pranks while she is in the room to notice me but that didn't work either.
Same issue here, don't know how to obtain Shamira's essence. Reported to Owlcat Games.
I cannot seem to proceed further in this quest beyond joking around Noticula's room. Shamira cannot be interacted with and thus cannot be killed, even though the empty soul cauldron is right in my inventory (it was given by Cobblehoof, when completing Demonic Hide-and-Seek)
How do i get a soul cauldron?