Back to the Roots
Back to the Roots is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Since the earliest times, mongrels, the deformed children of the tunnels, have considered themselves the successors of the first crusaders. If it really is so, it is time for the underground crusaders to finally go up to the surface and take part in the crusade. Lann thinks that only the approval of the Commander is required to give them the final push.
Return to Neathholm
- Lann asks the Commander to go with him to Chief Sull to finally lead the mongrels out of the caves.
Find Wenduag in her secret den
- Wenduag is not going to give up. Her goal is to keep the mongrels in the caves, whatever it takes. Luckily, Lann knows where her secret den is and will help deal with her.
Tell Sull everything
- Chief Sull will be extremely interested to know how the fight with Wenduag ended in the caves.
- A while after you take Drezen, Lann will show up and tell you he want go back to Kenabres and recruit the underground crusaders.
- Travel to Kenabres with Lann, and talk to the chief.
- Find and defeat Wenduag, let her join the party or kill her. (Note, if you let her join, she may later betray you at quest Bad Blood. Alternatively, choose the [Evil] diplomacy option and pass the check, telling Wenduag that serving in the Crusade is a great honor, one that she's not worthy of. If you do this, you'll be able to spare her and she'll run off, and you'll be able to recruit her in ACT 5.)
Back to the Roots important NPCs
Back to the Roots Completed quest information
A new era has dawned for mongrels. For the first time in decades, they are going up to the surface, and all this is thanks to the tirelessness of one of their own - Lann. But will this exouds bring only good?
- Notes and tips go here