Grudges to Settle is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Everyone needs friends, especially in a place like Alushinyrra. Chivarro, the owner of the Ten Thousand Delights, could have made a valuable ally. Basically, all demons are driven by their desires, they are controlled by their whims, so the person who controls the source of satisfying every inclination must be really influential. However, it's most unlikely that her good attitude will come with no fee.
Punish the demons who abducted the succubi
Chivarro has promised her friendship in exchange for the commodity that is most valuable in all of Alushinyrra — the timely and tastefully served revenge. Some insolent demons have abducted the Chivarro's girls, and thus not only insulted her personally but also harmed the image of her business, let alone the lost profit. Chivarro mentioned that those thugs can be found in their lair, which is located in the Lower City and is known as the Rotten Guttery.
Make Chivarro Pay for her Lies
Chivarro has lied — instead of demons, residing in the Rotten Guttery was a gang of professional mercenaries from other planes, who earned their living by doing jobs for Alushinyrra's influential citizens. The entire story she told was just a crafty trap, and Chivarro will have to pay for that. After all, any crime left unrevenged stains the reputation in the eyes of demons and equals blasphemy, and those who want to gain glory in any given society must first and foremost demonstrate respect to the customs of this society.
Talk to Chivarro's successor
Chivarro has been driven out of the Ten Thousand Delights, but it is unlikely she will let this go unpunished. By their nature, demons are incapable of forgetting grudges - the memory of the injury lives in their heads forever, waiting for a chance for revenge. The craving for vengeance grows and grows, eroding them like blood-red rust, enveloping them like flesh-eating moss until nothing remains but pure malice. Chivarro's current whereabouts are unknown, but there is no doubt that others began vying for her position the moment she was tossed out. As soon as Chivarro's successor is chosen, it would be wise to talk with them to figure out where the pernicious demoness can be found.
Find the ousted Chivarro
Chivarro has lost everything, and it would be safe to assume that she is now hiding somewhere in the Lower City — a perilous cesspool devoid of morality where the city expels its waste. It would be wise to find Chivarro there and deal with her once and for all, before she devises another revenge plot. Underestimating the vengeful nature of demons is perilous indeed.
- In Ten Thousand Delights, the owner Chivarro asks you to punish the demons who abducted succubi.
- Travel to Rotten Guttery in Lower City. However, you didn't find any demons here, but some mercenaries instead. Talk with them and you will learn that it's Chivarro hired them to ambush you here.
- After you cleared the mercenaries, go back to Ten Thousand Delights and confront Chivarro. You will learn that Chivarro is actually an ally of Minagho, she will escape the ten thousand delights afterwards.
- (Azata Path) If you spared Minagho during Minagho's Desperation using Azata choice, you can tell it to Chivarro using again Azata choice. She'll leave the Ten Thousand Delights searching for Minagho, and thus ending the quest. Leave the building and enter it again to talk to the new owner to claim your reward.
- With the change of management of Ten Thousand Delights, you can now buy equipment and from its new mistress, and use the portal here to go to Upper City.
- You now need to hunt down Chivarro, who is now hiding in Lower City. You can find her at east part of the area, below Rotten Guttery.
- Kill Chivarro and go back to Ten Thousand Delight to claim your rewards.
Grudges to Settle Important NPCs
Grudges to Settle Completed Quest Information
Chivarro's lies have been exposed and her plans for revenge shattered. She is no longer a danger, and the new madam of the Ten Thousand Delights will wish to thank the Commander for his part in freeing up the position.
- Note and tips go here...