The Weight of My Sword
The Weight of My Sword is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Upon his return from the Abyss, the Commander is met with a new development - the souls stolen from a number of Mendevians in a devious plot have been tracked down in the Worldwound, and they can still be retrieved. In the long, arduous war against the demons, this episode is hardly noteworthy - just another grief endured, another loss borne, another moment spent hoping for salvation. But for the paladin Seelah, this story means something much, much more...
Go to Gravestone Rock with Seelah
- The priestess Arsinoe has found where the souls are being kept. It is a cave under a cliff in the southern Worldwound, on the edge of the Winged Wood. But even the faithful servant of Abadar could glean no details about the location from her vision. The Knight Elan has gone on ahead to do reconnaissance, and the Commander and Seelah must join him at their destination
Find the jewelry containing the stolen souls
- As suspected, the mysterious place turned out to be a Baphomite hideout. The jewelry is hidden somewhere within, and retrieving it without a fight seems very unlikely.
Ensure that the souls are returned to their bodies
- The last chapter of this story awaits the Commander back in Drezen. The victims must be brought back to life. Seelah, who is guarding the jewelry containing the souls, will be waiting in the infirmary where the bodies have been kept.
- Help Seelah defeat Sunhammer and retrieve the trapped souls. If you managed to save Seelah's friends, they will also appear to help you.
- You can find the missing ruby on Sunhammer.
- The puzzle can be solved by: Blue, Yellow, Green, Red to open the door. Then use Red, Green, Yellow, Blue to solve the puzzle in the next room. Do this before looting the room. You'll get Gnawing Magic headband for your trouble.
- If you don't do the second part of the puzzle and search one of the chests in the secret chamber will summon multiple demons, so be prepared.
- Back to Drezen and free the trapped souls, you can decide to spare Curl or let him face trial.
The Weight of My Sword important NPCs
The Weight of My Sword Completed quest information
The job is done, and that which was stolen has been returned. What is just as important is that the paladin now knows the path she must follow.
- Once the red gem has been found and placed into the empty slot, the combination is blue, yellow, green, red.
Reversing the order red, green, yellow, blue. will reveal a chest with treasure.