A Noble Intent
A Noble Intent is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
A Noble Intent Information
How much is human life worth? How many lives can be sacrificed for the greater good? These questions may not have troubled the Commander before now, but soon he will be forced to reckon with them.
A Noble Intent Objectives
Wait for events to unfold
- The murder is not going to be easy to solve, it seems, although Anevia has promised not to let the matter rest. Perhaps she will manage to dig up some new information.
Find the missing crusader in Drezen
- Anevia is clearly hiding something from the Commander. The only solid lead is that the missing crusader is currently in the vicinity and it may still be possible to save him.
Talk to Anevia
- It is now clear why Anevia chose not to take justice into her own hands, instead leaving that privilege to the Commander. Either way, the choice has been made, and all that remains is to inform Anevia.
A Noble Intent Walkthrough
- Once you have completed the Treachery crusade event in Act 3, after several days Anevia will stop you on the street to tell you she has a lead but you need to do the search yourself.
- Go to the abandoned building, and confront Camellia.
- Decide to spare her life or attack her.
- Tell Anevia that the problem has been solved.
A Noble Intent important NPCs
A Noble Intent Completed quest information
The murder has been solved. The Commander did not expect events to unfold as they did. Camellia has made her choice, and the Commander has made his.
A Noble Intent Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This quest is a follow up from an event card on the crusades screen, the one about a mysterious murder of a crusader, body left to be found although the stab wounds looked like they were inflicted by someone that knew what they were doing. TO GET THIS, you need to select to investigate the matter further, that gets Anevia on the case.
I started the quest as an event on the crusade screen - I don't know if you get it if you decide to skip crusade altogether.
How do you start this quest? I'm in Act 3 and Anevia still didn't talk to me about that