Love Beyond Death is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The demonic invasion cut many lives short without warning. The unstoppable catastrophe brought death to all in equal measure - to the rich and poor, the fortunate and unfortunate, the young and old. This couple lost everything on their wedding day. They were denied the chance to join their fates together in life, but in death found themselves joined in their hunder for vengeance.
Show the bride's ring to the groom
- Is there any trace of reason left in the soul of the specter consumed by hatred and vengeance? If anything can bring him to his senses, it is the memory of his bride
Kill the demon
- The monster is in the shrine he corrupted, sitting atop the bones of his victims. He has been celebratins his triumph for a hundred years. It is time to put an end to his gloating.
1. At the Northeastern Section of the map, kill the ghost there.
2. Instead of dying, this triggers a dialogue - accept the quest she gives. You will get her wedding ring.
3. Click the lantern in the center of the stone dais and make a relatively easy DC 15 (standard) Religion check. This enables you to see the ghost.
4. Kill the various ghosts. In the Southwest, in the village, one ghost that you kill will give a dialogue. Give him the ring.
5. Go inside via the transition in the Northeast.
6. Kill the demon - the two ghosts will help.
7. Take the loot. The demon has a Headband of Mental Perfection +6, along with Amulet of Mighty Fist +5. (Clawfall, Great Bear Breastplate, Belt of Giant Strength +6, and Amulet of Nature Armor +4 on dead Warrior Maiden, )
8. There is a secret door in the southwest corner (Perception DC32) with minor loot and scrolls
Love Beyond Death important NPCs
Love Beyond Death Completed quest information
The monster has been killed. Bear's Maw Shrine is now truly deserted - who will remember its former owners, their joys and woes? Yet another memorial to the extinct Sarkorian tribes has been lost to eternal silence.
- This all takes place at the Bear's Maw Shrine.
- This is part of the free DLC, Love Beyond Death provided by Owlcat. That will need to be installed in order to access this quest and area.