Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others
|Reward||Reward go here|
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others Objectives
Learn the fate of the Hand of the Inheritor
- Is the herald of Iomedae dead? If he is, then why would Baphomet need his body? Where did he take it and for what purpose? The Commander should look for the answers.
Find the entrance to the Ineluctable Prison
- Although Baphomet is neither the mightiest nor the most bloodthirsty of demon lords, he is lauded as the most devious of his kind. His intricate spells conceal his prison from unwanted visitors. The portal that leads to his realm constantly changes its location, appearing here and there to disgorge a new demon army before vanishing once more. It must be reached at the exact moment it opens.
Get into the Inluctable Prison
- The number and status of a demon's slaves serve as an indication of the demon's power, which is why, naturally, Baphomet made sure that his property would not be encroached upon by either his enemies or his own kind. The path into the Ineluctable Prison is barred by the Gronaning Gate. In the entire history of this place, none has been able to break it open or unlock it with trickery, but the Commander has form for accomplishing the impossible.
Find the cell of the Hand of the Inheritor
- Many adventurers find out too late that getting into the monster's lair is the easiest of their objectives. It is much harder to find the treasure hidden withing an make it out alive. The Ineluctable Prison holds countless captives, but it seems unlikely that Baphomet would treat an angel like an ordinary prisoner. No dobut the angel's cell will be particularly well guarded and hidden from prying eyes.
Find the key to the cell of the Hand of the Inheritor
- As was to be expected, the angel was placed in the most prestigious and secure cell, one that is night impossible to infiltrate. But for a skilled burglar, every locked door is merely a tempting challenge. There must be a key to this door somewhere within the prison.
Find the Hand of the Inheritor
- Now, nothing is stopping the Commander from bursting into the angel's cell and breaking his chains. But what manner of monsters and torturers await him in this most dangerous of dungeons? And is there any part of the Hand of the Inheritor left that can still be saved?
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others Walkthrough
- The puzzle near blood pool can be solved by following order: Circle, Triangle, Pentagon, Hexagon. This will reveal a hidden chest.
- You can disable the AOE debuff by destorying the obelisks.
- The puzzle in a top left room can be solved by following order: Hexagon, Circle, Pentagon and square. Reveals a hidden chest with scrolls.
- On topleft area outside the maze, you will need to pass some mobiliaty and athletics checks to reach an open field. Defeat a giant purple worm to gain some loots.
- The puzzle in a torture chamber can be solved by following order: Square, Triangle, Hexagon, Pentagon. The chest contain a mask for Nenio's quest (More than nothing)
- There's an errand in the prison, defeat the jailor Aponavicius and deliver the scimitar Dawnflower's Kiss to the imprisoned specter Cellily in topright area for a blessing.
- The angel's heart can be found on bottom area of the prison, you need to pass the corridor of rolling boulder to reach there.
- An ancient lich, Alderpash, is also in bottom right area. He gives you a small errand Alderpash's Phylactery. The Phylactery is hidden in the liquid pool in his cell. If you pick up the phylactery a fight will immediately commence. If vou meet his offering first search the Ekhri's scroll. Bring it back and give it to Alderpash. The scrolls won't work so he asks another favor. Bring the warden's key to him. Then you can chose to free him or fight him.
- Once you defeated the jailor and get her key, you can unlock the path to the centre of the prison. Defeat Baphomet's statues and reach him. You will have to fight the hand of inheritor there. After two iterations of the fight you can give him his heart back and he will return to good.
- After you deal the Hand of Inheritor, go back the tunnel to purple worm. This time go north, pass a Mobility check to find Hepzamirah's Ghost. Talk to her to learn the secret that the Archpriest of Demon lords can summon demon lords. (Required for secret ending.)
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others important NPCs
- Hepzamirah's Ghost
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others Completed quest information
The Ineluctable Prison has been infiltrated, ravaged, and emptied. It is now akin to an old skull tossed upon the shore by the waves - just hollowed-out bone, fragile and unremarkable. The Commander's latest triumph has become another shameful stain on Baphomet's reputation among the demon lords.
Your Bones will Join the Myriad Others Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
hepzamirah joins you party, but she can't be brought into combat. what a waste of time.
Any idea where the key is? Because I don't have one and I think I've searched everywhere.