Borrowed Dreams is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
The follow-up quest is Dreams in Ruin.
A demon striving for goodness... What a fascinating contradiction. Surely the cosmic beings are a lot more complicated than the material elements we all think we know so well. An icicle exposed to the raw power of fire will simply evaporate, but a succubus willing to ascend beyond her nature sets her foot on a truly unpredictable path of constant transfiguration. This is a thrilling process, even though it will almost inevitably end with a harsh downfall or death. For that matter, it's the "almost" that makes the whole experiment so interesting to observe.
Talk to Arueshalae in the tavern
- What could have possibly made the demoness so happy? It might be a good idea to visit her at the tavern and find out what's going on. Who knows what could happen to a succubus striving for ascension...
Ask the people of Drezen about their dreams
- It is very unusual to find a demon who can dream. Of course, those dreams are not real, they are only imitations, and yet this curious development indicates a deep transformation of this creature's very nature. Simply copying the thoughts and deeds of mortals might seem like a naive approach, but naive does not mean stupid in this case. After all, it worked.
Talk to Arueshalae about her new dreams.
- When the people recounted their dreams, Arueshalae listened closely and drew her own conclusions. How did this affect her dreams? It might be quite an interesting sight.
Take a walk around Arueshalae's dream
- This looks more like a midden than a dream. It's just a haphazard pile of things that do not fit together and make no sense. Still, from chaos order is born. Any scientist can explain how collection seeminglt pointless data can eventually lead to an elegant new theory. What will this succubus experience once she's filled her dreamscape to the brim with other people's dreams?
- Talk to Arueshalae about her dream.
- Ask the people of Drezen about their dreams. (Easily missed: Hilor is at the 2nd floor of the Inn, Klaem is between Seelah and the temple, Fye is the tavern keeper.)
- Talk to Arueshalae and visit her dream again.
Borrowed Dreams important NPCs
Borrowed Dreams Completed quest information
"Be careful what you wish for..." How could a follower of Desna not know about this old saying? The succubus seeking ascension had been eager to have her own dream - and her wish came true in the ugly form of a nightmare. Some might declare this an exquisite mockery by her goddess, but those who have dedicated enough time to unraveling the laws of existence will dismiss the possibility of malice. After all, it is known that irony is a fundamental property of the observable multiverse.
- Notes and tips go here