Devastation is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gear and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Creatures that live for hundreds, even thousands, of years have their own views on the time allowed for any given emotion. There are those among them who remember the pain or joy they have experienced for centuries. Sometimes entire generations of mortals, scarcely aware of what is happening to them, get dragged into the games of such creatures. This is what __player name__ faces - the Echo of Deskari, the demon lord's avatar, driven by an old grudge against a dead god, has chosen the leader of the crusaders as the object of his vengeance. He must be stopped, and then - eliminated.
Pay a surprise visit to the Echo of Deskari
- The Echo of Deskari is hiding somewhere nearby, and he has captured someone from Pulura's Fall. But how can the Commander find his hiding place and get inside without alerting the enemy?
Discuss the plan of action
- Targona and the others are waiting in the Nexus to discuss the situation.
Help Targona with her search
- Targona believes that she will be able to find the entrance to the lair of ther Echo of Deskari. The Commander must meet her in Alushinyrra near the portal to the Nexus.
Go to the lair of the Echo of Deskari
- The Lady in Shadow has opened the way for the Commander to the lair of her worst enemy. But it is unlikely that such a bold move did not attract attention. The Echo will be ready for the attack, but there is no other way.
Explore the lair of the Echo of Deskari
- There are victims to be rescued, enemies to be defeated, and secrets to be revealed. Only then can the Commander start on the journey back. The Hand of the Inheritor will help in this.
To do this quest you need to find one of 3 keys or potentially get nocticula's help. You can get 1 key by allowing berenguer to cause trouble (you fight and protect him, he survives no problem); telling yaniel where minhago's hideaout is before going there and killing minhago or by asking about a key from the aasimar slaves (that you previously send to him - you can't send them to the nexus) in latverk's house after killing him.
Devastation important NPCs
Devastation Completed quest information
The Commander has achieved the impossible - he infiltrated the lair of Deskari's avatar and emerged the victor.
- Notes and tips go here