Private Averis vs. Private Ramley
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley Information
For some, a battlefield is a road to glory where they fight for victory. For others, it is a bloody nightmare, and for still others, a graveyard where they can plunder the belongings of the dead. But is this a crime that should be punished by the aeon? Do the dead care?
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley Objectives
Find out if Averis is right
- Averis claims that Ramley is a looter who stole her deceased sister's amulet. Maybe she simply doesn't want to admit that her sister could have exchanged tokens of affection with someone so loathsome and unpleasant. Ramley was seen loitering near Drezen's prison not long ago. The Commander must get to the botton of this matter.
Find the cache in the ruins of the village near Drezen
- Ramley is as slippery as a snake. The only way to provide irrefutable evidence of his guilt is to find his cache of items - mostly likely it will be among the ruins of a village not far from Drezen.
Judge the looter
- The looter has confessed, and will now be judged. However, in passing his verdict, the Commander should remember that it is not only justice that has been violated. Feelings of sisterly love have also been trampled upon. In a case where such feelings are involved, it is easy to make a mistake.
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley Walkthrough
- Go to Ramley, who's with the theater group on the left side of the prison in Drezen
- Go though the dialog and check his inventory and comment on it after. He'll offer you more stuff and ask you to wait for him to return with the new loot. Averis intervenes and sends you on a little mission to check for evidence.
- Check out the new location on the map, kill the two Monsters guarding the burnt houses and go down into the cellar.
- Clear the trap and open the "hidden" door (no perception check needed)
- Make a decision if, you want to take the loot or leave it and take note of the Dwarven Helmet.
- Taking the loot will provide you with 100GP
- Back in Drezen with our new found friends Ramley and Averis it's time to confront Ramley (with evidence).
- Go through the dialog and remember the Dwarven Helmet. After successfully finishing the dialog, it's time to swing the gavel.
- Go through the dialog again decide what to do with Ramley, you need to hit a DC30 Persuasion check to actually get a confession. After that you can decide to:
- If you miss the DC30 -> You can send Ramley to prison.
- If you hit it -> You can executing Ramley. He will protest of cause.
- Letting Ramley live and the big heart you've shown, will reward you with a surprise.
Decide what to do with Averis.
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley important NPCs
- Private Averis
- Private Ramley
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley Completed quest information
The looter Ramley got what he deserved. Justice has been restored, and the storm of emotions has subsided. And yet, the Commander should not rest on his laurels while weighinh his decisions. Having the eyes of the aeon does not also give one the mind of the aeon. Mortal Judgments and affections can seize the upper hand at any moment.
Private Averis vs. Private Ramley Tips & Tricks
- Notes and tips go here
If you are Aeon Meiles actually offer the option to make him the leader of a scavenging team on the Wound as the third choice.