Till Death Do Us Part
Till Death Do Us Part is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Till Death Do Us Part Information
However ephemeral love and affection might be, they remain the base of the mortal society. The Knight Elan has decided to tie the knot with his beloved, Kiana. Seelah's first attempt tu ensure her friend's happiness wasn't a success. The ex-thief Curl stole the ring meant to be a present for the bride and set the demons he summoned on the Commander, Elan and Seelah. Now Seelah wants to make things right and asks for Commander's help.
Till Death Do Us Part Objectives
Visit the jewelry shop of Master Sunhammer
- Seelah wishes to buy a new ring to replace the one thsat was stolen and she requests the Commander's adivce. She will be waiting at a shop in Drezen's main square.
Meet Elan near the barracks
- Seelah got what she wanted and now she wishes to give the present to her friend. Elan should be somewhere near the crusader barracks.
Visit the Wedding Meadow east of Drezen
- The Commander was invited to Elan and Kiana's wedding. It will be held to the east of Drezen, on the bank of the river. It seems that a happy ending for all is on the horizon, doesn't it?
Have fun and then talk to Arsinoe to begin the ceremony
- Soon Elan and Kiana will join their fates. Priestess Arsinoe will conduct the ceremony. The Commander should talk to her when he gets bored of the wedding entertainments.
Till Death Do Us Part Walkthrough
- Accompany Seelah to the Jewelry shop (on the east side of town between inn and tavern). Then you will meet Elan in the barracks.
- Travel to Wedding East of Drezen. There you can play the treasure hunt game to earn some xp before the ceremony begins.
- When you are ready, buff your team and talk to Arsinoe. If you pass the perception check you will notice that there's something wrong with the gifts. Stop the ceremony immediately and fight the demons.
- After the demons been defeated, rush to Drezen.
Till Death Do Us Part important NPCs
Till Death Do Us Part Completed quest information
Till Death Do Us Part Tips & Tricks
- The Jewelry shop in question is the Jewelry Artisan near the Inn, not the Jewelry Trader by the other merchants.
- There is an optional objective to give a bone to an NPC called "Bridesmaid" who is wearing a red dress near Kiana. If you give her a Bone (it's for her pet - if you pass a secret Perception check DC:20), or Marzipan Bone from the skelleton (Trickery DC 28), you can get a shiny ring worth 500 gp that can cover you in glitter for 10 minutes.
- If your character is a Dhampir, then when you speak with Kiana, you have the extra option "Finally! A party where i fit in!" as an answer to their chosen theme.
- If you already met Sir Allfrey - one cameo character form the Kingmaker games, you can run into him and his squires -, you can answer to the question of the Best Man as "Tentacles." He will lose his temper, asking "Will someone explain to me why every tenth crusader in Mendev gives 'tentacles' as their answer?"
- Also with the Best Man, there is a hidden Lore (Nature) DC21 and Perception DC34 check - the Lore is to identify the character Elan is dressed as, while the Perception is for noticing, that the tiara the best men is wearing is a Sunhammer-made one. Just like the collar, what the Bridemaid's dog had...(It's a bonus 1400 xp, but be sure that you check the Bridemaid first, otherwise this option will not show up.)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i put everything to the test.
buying the derek sunhammer amulet from the golem before the mission begins and bringing it to the event does not change anything or award any more xp.
buying the cheap ring vs buying the expensive ring does not change anything and awards the same total xp after battle.
participating in the events vs not participating in the events SEEMS to change whether or not seelah will react seriously when you tell here there is a problem with the jewelry. the one time i participated in all the games and succeeded every dialog skill check, she reacted. the 4 times i skipped all the games, she didn't react. when i did the activities and left to the world map and returned to trigger the event, she always fails to react. reacting awards about 400 less xp total, but seelah seems to be in a better position if she reacts, saving the bride in the process. the main questions are answered. don't buy the expensive ring or the amulet. it's a waste of money, unless you're roleplaying or fishing for good deeds to reinforce your alignment.
What happens if sheelah gets the cheapest ring, and not one thats enchanted?
What "main square?" Drezen is a tiered city, it's not built around a square!