Watch your step
Watch your step is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gear and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Watch your step Information
A group of Hellknights has vanished somewhere in the Worldwound. The circumstances of that disappearance are so strange that their apparent incoherence makes one suspect a hidden reason, an underlying intent. The secret to this mystery is just out of reach... but is the Commander looking for answers in the right place?
Watch your step Objectives
Reach the Hellknight outpost
- A band of knights vanished near a recently constructed crusader outpost. A search for answers must begin there.
Explore the outpost
- A survivor, who labored for the cultists, revealed that the knights who where escorting him returned to camp. However flimsy or probable this testimony might prove, it must be verified.
Find out what's inside the keep
- The last possible source of evidence is a keep, reinforced by the knights to stand firm against aerial assault.
Go back outside
- This stronghold has become a mass grave for the captured cultists, holding no further secrets. It's now time to return outside... the finale draws near.
Watch your step Walkthrough
- Travel to Hellknights Outpost with Regill, when you enter the fort, there's a demon disguised as a survivor who tries to lure you into an ambush.
- Move forward, you will meet a demon named Kiranda, who wishes to join you. (If you accept her proposal, you will be teleported into the fort and gets ambushed.)
- When you enter the main building, some Hellknights approach for help. If you have high perception skills, you can figure out their stories consists of too many inconsistencies. Defeat the demons and cultists, leave the building and learn what really happened from Regill.
Watch your step important NPCs
Watch your step Completed quest information
The investigation into the disappearance of the Hellknight escort has ended with an unexpected twist. Now it's obvious that many eyes focus on the Commander's every step. And some of those watching work to control those steps...
Watch your step Tips & Tricks
- If you allow the Angler of Vices to escape you will receive Martyr's Testament. Killing the demon will not yield this item.
i did manage to find a fun bug. when you battle the first guy that talks to you at the gate, if you spawn kill him with a ground effect powerful enough to kill him outright when he enters battle or if you kill him in real time with pause and quickly change back to turn based, you are still in combat for a few turns. having someone waiting by the invisible wall that prevents you from entering the next scene, the wall will fall when the guy dies. running to the next area will trigger the event where you let yourself get taken by the succubus into the fort. killing everyone in there leads to your regill giving his wrap up speech about being time to move out. the demon of vice is still alive and not interactable. exiting the fort does not trigger the cutscene where regill does his big reveal. running down into the yard, has [for me] seelah, who wasn't in my active party, standing in a short stone wall and is not interactable. the quest remains incomplete. so don't do this without saving first. i assume it's seelah who spawns for me was simply based on the random placement of my companions waiting at drezen. i repeated this and it was her both times.
I accepted Kiranda's proposal but I still had to kill her inside the fort, is this a bug?