Ranhild's Day is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Pulura's Fall is a curious testing ground in which to study the properties of memory and consciousness. As means of coping with his isolation, the stargazer Odden celebrates his daughter's birthday each year. The daughter from his memory lives separately from the real one. That would seem to be enough. And still, he wants to know the truth.
Find Ranhild's trail at the shrine of Groum near Wintersun village
- The stargazer Odden said that his family was hiding at the shrine of Gorum near Wintersun village and has asked the Commander to give a present to his daughter, Ranhild. A sentimental gesture, but perhaps all traces of Ranhild are not yet lost to the mists of time.
Talk to Odden
- The truth about Ranhild is in the Commander's hands. Whether or not Odden learns of the tragic events, he is still expecting some sort of answer.
If you already visited the Shrine of Gorum and collected the note the quest will indicate that you found a note and you may just proceed to the 3 point
- Go to the Wintersun and find the case near the "Stonehenge"
- Proceed to the shrine of Gorum and find the Arveng's Note.（In the cave）
- Travel to the Pullura Falls and go outside (yes, outside - Area Exit). Explore the area, find the doll and follow the quest guidelines
Ranhild's Day important NPCs
Ranhild's Day Completed quest information
The Commander's intervention has affected Odden's memory and thought processes, reminding the stargazer of reality and creating a ripple that has disturbed his previously tranquil consciousness. However, more observations are required to comprehend what the Commander's choice has led to.
- Notes and tips go here