|Location||Ancientries and Wonders Shop|
Finnean's Awakening is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Finnean Dismar is a truly unique item - a sentient weapon that can change its form. And yet, too much of his human self remains. It is even possible that his suppressed memories are also suppressing his full might. But how to awaken it?
Talk to Finnean
- The Commander has encountered a group of cultists who demanded that Finnean be handed over. There is a clear connection to his past here, but it is possible that Finnean himself may remember more if asked.
Wait for an opportune moment
- Finnean has remember that the Bladesmith, who used him as a test subject, is hiding somewhere near Iz. However, the Commander does not yet have sufficient forces to enter that area. The only option is to wait for an opportune momento.
Deal with the Bladesmith
- At last, the path into the heart of the Worldwound is open to the Commander. Besides being a step toward accomplishing great deeds, this is an opportunity to awaken Finnean fully by defeating his nemesis and creator - the Bladesmith.
- You can find Finnean in Ancientries and Wonders Shop
- After you take Drezen, you may trigger a random encounter that some cultist will claim the that Finnean is their test subject and want to take it. Defeat them and talk to finnean to learn more it's past.
- In Act 5, take Finnean to Bladesmith Workshop and defeat the Bladesmith.
Finnean's Awakening important NPCs
Finnean's Awakening Completed quest information
Experiment numer three hundred and sixty-seven has come to its logical conclusion. The deeds of the Bladesmith may serve as an important lesson to all practitioners of alchemy and magic - mistakes and unfinished experiments always end up being a detriment to the researcher.
- Notes and tips go here