From a Dead Woman's Hands
From a Dead Woman's Hands is a Quest in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Quests can provide unique adventuring experience, as well as powerful gears and treasures. Some quests are time-limited and some can only be completed with certain companions.
Each crusader had their own reasons for joining the battle against the Abyss. What drives Sosiel Vaenic? Is it just the noble urge to save the world from the demonic invasion? Or are there personal motives behind his heroism?
Find and ask the Hellknight leader about the knight who carried Trever's shield
- How did a shield that belonged to Sosiel's brother end up in the hands of a Hellknight? She is no longer here to answer any questions. But maybe her commanding officer or other Hellknights might know more.
Talk to Sosiel
- The conversation with the Hellknight has given Sosiel more questions than answers. It would be good to talk to him again to find out his thoughts on the matter.
- During the quest A Blow from the Sky, you find a dead Hell Knight woman who has the shield of Trever.
- Talk to Regill about the woman.
- After some time an imposter will show up in Drezen, claiming to know the story of Trever. You can put him in jail and interrogate him with Sosiel to learn more about Sosiel's brother.
- Go back to Lost Chapel and find the Hell Knight deserters, from them you can learn more about Trever.
From a Dead Woman's Hands important NPCs
From a Dead Woman's Hands Completed quest information
A veil of silence has lifted - but there was nothing behind it for the young cleric. He still doesn't know what happened to Trever, or where to look for him. The only lead is the name of the Hellknight unit that the woman with his brother's shield had come from - the Extirpators. But finding a specific unit in the Worldwound is nearly as difficult as tracking down a single person.
- Notes and tips go here